- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Pollinator Protection Website — Regulatory updates, meeting announcements, link to Report a Bee Incident
- National Pesticide Information Center. Bee Incident Reporting.
- Beeinformed.org. Bee Informed Partnership (USDA NIFA)
- Bee Health: The Role of Pesticides. Congressional Research Service. Feb. 2015.
- Bee Health: Background and Issues for Congress. Congressional Research Service. Jan. 2015.
- Natural Resources Conservation Service (USDA NRCS): Insects & Pollinators
- Managing Alternative Pollinators (link to 170 page SARE/NARES publication or free download)
- USDA Preventing or Mitigating Potential Negative Impacts of Pesticides on Pollinators Using Integrated Pest Management and Other Conservation Practices. Tech Note 9. 2014
- Pollinator-Friendly Best Management Practices for Federal Lands30根棒子49发精弹…河南実里解禁无限制中出大乱交30根棒子49发精弹…河南実里解禁无限制中出大乱交,美女与洗脑壮阳药被讨厌时是一个讨厌的母狗美女与洗脑壮阳药被讨厌时是一个讨厌的母狗,『第25届ForAver女优摄影会之水野朝阳』报名开始+正式办法『第25届ForAver女优摄影会之水野朝阳』报名开始+正式办法. May 2015. USDA and USDI.
- The North American Pollinator Protection Campaign (NAPPC). Several pages containing educational material and resources that promote the health of pollinators, critical to food and ecosystems, through conservation, education, and research, Including:
- Securing Pollinator Health and Crop Protection: Communication and Adoption of Farm Management Techniques in Four Crops. 2014. Wojcik V., Adams, L. and Rourke, K. Pollinator Partnership.
- Best Management Practices to Protect Pollinators (3-page PDF). National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP). 2015.
- Project Apis m.– Information for beekeepers and orchardists including best management practices.
- Best Management Practices for Beekeepers Pollinating Almonds
- Pollinator Conservation. The Xerces Society
- Pesticide Considerations For Native Bees in Agroforestry. The Xerces Society fact sheet
- Pollinators and Pesticide Stewardship. (booklet) CURES–Coalition for Urban/Rural Environmental Stewardship.
- How to Reduce Bee Poisoning from Pesticides. A Pacific Northwest Extension Publication. Oregon State University, University of Idaho, and Washington State University
- Pollination and Protecting Bees on Other Pollinators. Home Garden Series. Timothy Lawrence, Washington State University Extension. 2015.
- Ten Ways to Protect Bees from Pesticides. Washington Dept. of Agriculture.
- Neonicotinoid Pesticides and Honey Bees. Washington State University.
- How to Protect Your Beehives from Mosquito Spraying following a Hurricane. David Tarpy, NC State University.
- Protecting Bees in Iowa-What’s Your Role? Iowa State University
- Protecting Honey Bees from Pesticides. Purdue University
- Protecting Bees When Using Insecticides. University of Nebraska, NebGuide
- Protecting Honey Bees From Pesticides. The Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, Florida.
- Honey Bees: Pesticide Kills. University of Georgia.
- Bee Health at eXtension.org. Website with information on honey bee biology, production, and management of pests within the hive.
- Neonicotinoid Seed Treatments and Honey Bee Health. Article in eXtension by Greg Hunt and Christian Krupke, Purdue University.
- The Complex Life of the Honey Bee, Environmental, Biological, and Chemical Challenges to Colony Health. Purdue Extension. PPP-116 POL-9
- Bee Health. Bayer Bee Care Program.
- Operation Pollinator. Syngenta Global Initiative that evaluates the provision of additional foraging habitat for native pollinators on non-production areas of the farm.
Articles /Programs of Interest
- Pest Management Strategic Plan for Honey Bees in the Mid-Atlantic States (DE, MD, NC, NJ, PA, SC, VA, WV). Comprehensive description of honey bee pests and management practices with prioritization of pest management needs.
- Managed Pollinator CAP (Coordinated Agricultural Project)
- University of Minnesota Bee Lab
- Ohio State University BEE LAB